Article 1. Basic Policy
Takara Asset Management (TAM) is committed to the appropriate processing and management of personal information with respect to relevant legislatures, regulation, and internal code of conduct of protection of personal information.
1．Purpose of Use of Personal Information
TAM primary collects personal information of unitholders, involving parties of asset management and its operations. The purposes of use of personal information are described as below:
- (1) to exercise unitholders rights and satisfy the obligation of TAM
- (2) to provide information to the unitholders
- (3) to prepare various data and manage information related to the unitholders under the Investment Trust Act and other relevant laws and regulations.
- (4) to prepare data for a unitholders' register and management of information of the unitholders
- (5) to notify investment unit issued by TAM and marketing purposes
- (6) to issue new investment unit and other IR related procedures
- (7) to Research and analyze the management of the asset
- (8) to conduct operation related to the acquisition of properties
- (9) to perform the operation related to the sale of properties
- (10) to conduct any services that are deemed necessary in relation to or in connection with the purpose of use described in (1) to (9) above
- (11) to provide personal information to a third party for purpose of use described in (1) to (10) within a reasonable limit and appropriate cares.
2．Notification and Publication of Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Unless the purpose of use of personal information is widely announced in advance, TAM shall notify changed purpose to the owner through posting on the TIF’s website, in writing, mail, or email.
TAM follows appropriate methods to collect personal information. Under no circumstance, TAM obtains personal information through illegitimate channels and methods. TAM explains the purpose of use of personal information to the owner who directly provided such data to us through in written or digital method. However, TAM may not explain the purpose of use of personal information to its owner when purpose of collection is obvious or it is permitted and stated by relevant legislature
Article 4．Provision to Third Parties
- Unless stated in below, TAM does not disclose to and/or share personal information with third parties
- (i)Authorized by relevant individuals
- (ii)Personal data is converted into the way unable to identify the person
- (iii)Authorized by the legislatures
- (iv)For protection of life, body, and finances and it is difficult to obtain the consent of relevant individuals
- (v)For public health and protection of youth and it is difficult to obtain the consent by relevant individuals
- (vi)Cases when TAM is required to corporate with authorities and obtaining the consent by relevant individuals may disturb the execution of the affairs concerned
- (vii)Other legislatures that allow disclosing personal information
Article 5．Security Measure
TAM takes all necessary and appropriate measure to protect and secure personal information from unauthorized access from an external network, manipulation and other illegitimate measures.
Article 6．Outsourcing and Supervision of Contractors
TAM may outsource the handling of personal information. TAM shall outsource the party that ensures necessary and appropriate measure to protect personal information and takes supervise role of outsourcing party.
Article 7．Continual Improvement and Amendment
TAM continuously review and amend the procedures and code of conduct of handling personal information.
- Address：Otemachi Nomura Bldg. 16F
2-1-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo, 100-0004, JAPAN
Name：Takara Asset Management Co., Ltd.
Business Hour：9 AM to 5:30PM (JST) (except Saturday, Sunday Holiday and New Year’s Holiday)
Inquires regarding investors' registry and administrative affairs are advised to contact Stock
- Transfer Agency
- Address：2-8-4, Izumi, Suginami-ku, Tokyo, Japan 168-8507
Name：Stock Transfer Agency Department of Mizuho Trust & Banking Co., Ltd.
Business Hour：9 AM to 5PM (JST) (except Saturday, Sunday Holiday and New Year’s Holiday)
Established March 23, 2016